Saturday, November 7, 2009

What is the best way for me to warm up my voice before singing?

The best things to do is to drink room temperature water. That way your vocal chords do not get shocked from getting too cold or hot.





Also do some yawning sounds. For instance go really high and loud and drop in about 10 seconds. A lot of singers do that. Then I would simply do some scale exercises and elevate them as you go along. Even some simple normal talking can help. But do not work out your vocal chords too much as they will tire and you will not sound as good as you are!





I hope that this helped! Have a good day! :)
What is the best way for me to warm up my voice before singing?
Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do. Go up a half step every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


sing up © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting