Sunday, May 23, 2010

What is the name of the song sung by the character Susannnah on Mad About You, Up in Smoke, Season Three?

What is the name of the song sung by the character Susannah on Mad About You, Season Three, Up in Smoke? This was sung at the bar with Ira playing keyboard and the words I remember are, Where you been all my life or I've been waiting for you. Please help, would like to find this song.
What is the name of the song sung by the character Susannnah on Mad About You, Up in Smoke, Season Three?
"Where've You Been":





Until we kissed,


I never knew the thrill that could be tasted,


Until we kissed,


I never knew the years that I had wasted,


But now I know I was waiting,


For you to come by, I was waiting,


Won't you please tell me why this took so long to begin,


Darlin', where have you been all my life?





Oh darlin', where have you been,


Where've you been?


Where've you been when I was feeling blue?


Where have you been, where've you been,


Where've you been when I was needing you?


Where've you been, where've you been...
swedish names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


sing up © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting