Monday, October 12, 2009

Giving up on singing too soon?

I love singing, many do, but very few are good at it.


I've always wanted to be a singer, and if not, at least be good at it. But I think I'm giving up slowly..


I've been youtubing and watching random people posting their videos of themselves singing. And many of them were really GOOD at it. Yet they got a lot of bad comments, as well as good ones. Then I just wonder...if such a good singer can get bad comments, I'm only a noob, I'd be putting real shame to the songs.


I have a very girly voice and good for singing (well, people say so, and may be they're just being formal, I dunno).


I've been very depressed lately cos of this. I don't know what to do...where to start it from... then I just think... 'give up'
Giving up on singing too soon?
Why give up on it already if you're just starting out? You don't know how good you really can be. It's silly to compare yourself to someone who has been doing it a lot longer than you. The best bet is to keep at it and sing songs that fit your vocal range and style. And get lessons if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


sing up © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting