Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A quick boost-up in singing?

So I'm in a local Metallica cover band and we don't have a singer. All our positions are filled and no one from the area wants to sing (No surprise because we are in North Utah) and none of us have the energy to lead the band... Except for me they decided. I just need to polish my singing, I sing along to songs off my iPod, when we play etc but I feel I have a very Daron Malakian-ish backup voice





Anyone know of good things that I could do to sound at least presentable to drunks in a club?
A quick boost-up in singing?
When you work the clubs, anything will sound good to people once they get drunk. I know . I've been there. It will serve as a good way to practice your vocals to work towards bigger and better things.
Reply:http://inall.lovez.it


A very informative wezbsite, kindlhtt:/z y stay a minute in website and enter you email address for getting your answer.zz
ghetto names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


sing up © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting