Saturday, October 24, 2009

Who sings this gospel song "for waking me up, for starting me on my way...for this I give you praise?

I know it starts out "There are so many things to thank God for; so many blessings so many open doors.....
Who sings this gospel song "for waking me up, for starting me on my way...for this I give you praise?
FOR EVERY MOUNTAIN


KIRK CARR


Verse: I鈥檝e got so much to thank God for, So many wonderful blessings, So many open doors, a brand mercy along with each new day, that鈥檚 why I praise for you, and for this I give You praise. HMMMMMMMM





For waking me up this morning, (That鈥檚 why I praise You),


For starting me on my way, (That鈥檚 why I praise You)


For letting me see the sunshine (That鈥檚 why I praise You)


Of a brand new day (oh,oh,oh)


A brand new mercy (That鈥檚 why I praise You),


Along with new each new day (That鈥檚 why I praise You)





For this I give You praise鈥? (choir)





You鈥檙e Jehovah Jirah (That鈥檚 why I praise You)


You鈥檝e been my provider (That鈥檚 why I praise You)


So many times you鈥檝e met my needs (That鈥檚 why I praise you)


So many times you rescued me (oh, oh, oh)


I want to thank you (That鈥檚 why I praise You)


You give me to each day (That鈥檚 why I praise You)





For this I give you praise鈥?br>




For every mountain,


You鈥檝e brought me over


For every trial


You鈥檝e seen me through


For every bless


Hallelujah


For this I give you praise (repeat x 3, take it up each time)





For this I give you praise
Reply:FOR EVERY MOUNTAIN





Kurt Carr
name spelling

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


sing up © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting