Monday, October 12, 2009

Giving up on singing too soon?

I love singing, many do, but very few are good at it.


I've always wanted to be a singer, and if not, at least be good at it. But I think I'm giving up slowly..


I've been youtubing and watching random people posting their videos of themselves singing. And many of them were really GOOD at it. Yet they got a lot of bad comments, as well as good ones. Then I just wonder...if such a good singer can get bad comments, I'm only a noob, I'd be putting real shame to the songs.


I have a very girly voice and good for singing (well, people say so, and may be they're just being formal, I dunno).


I've been very depressed lately cos of this. I don't know what to do...where to start it from... then I just think... 'give up'
Giving up on singing too soon?
Have you considered taking professional voice lessons? Having a professional instructor will greatly improve anyones voice and can make someone who is mediocre a good singer. Also, stop reading peoples comments on youtube. That place is full of jerks.
Reply:Don't give up . if it is in your heart you will be heard singing from your soul. I went to many competitions and won a thousand dollars in all for country singing. never let any one take away your dream we are all good . the ones that choose to make rude comments i am sure cant even sing . be positive practice and record yourself . and go out there and be a winner . if you had it in your heart to write what you did hear than it is in your spirit to give it all you got . i wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


sing up © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting